Servers.com is a global IaaS hosting platform providing a full range of computing, storage, and networking services for US, Europe, and Asia customers. Our main product is a management system of various hosting services, including a customer portal and internal admin panels.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer due to the expansion of our team in Cyprus.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for designing the user experience for our customer portal and our internal back-office app. You will work closely with our product and development teams to ensure our products are both aesthetically pleasing and easy to use.
- Design user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for our customer portal and internal back-office app.
- Work closely with our product and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering using Sketch.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to optimize the user experience.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Proven UX/UI design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Sketch is a must.
- Experience working with B2B web applications.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English.
- Relocation to Limassol;
- Organization of the visa-obtaining process;
- Daily lunches in the office;
- Competitive salary and medical insurance;
- Challenging tasks and the opportunity for professional development.