Are you passionate about diving into details and interacting with the business and the technical team? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a member of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
Fully remote: This job is remote. The only limitation on work location is access to high-speed internet and having a quiet workspace.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff worldwide. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers an excellent opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
As a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we aim for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a bright, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team that we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and the opportunity to work on a professional team and grow in your career.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst Lead to join our HomeBuddy team. The Business Analyst Lead will work closely with the Product Manager and development team in his work. He will analyze user stories in detail and turn them into detailed requirements that will become digital solutions.
To be a successful one of the Sirens, you need to be passionate about being a part of a very dynamic, challenging, and fast-growing business. If you’re seeking a routine office job, this position isn't for you.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare detailed requirements for the development team;
- Coordinate the requirements for the IT solution with all stakeholders;
- Participate together with Product Manager in product research to identify user stories;
- Create a user flow based on user stories; work with use cases; analyze the interaction between systems;
- Detail the product increment to a degree understandable to the designer and development team. Ensure the completeness and integrity of the product increment;
- Analyze what the principal value of each product increment is - every element of the backlog should have value for the business (epic, user story, task, etc.);
- Detail and formalize product increment acceptance criteria;
- Participate in customer satisfaction research and suggest changes based on feedback received;
- Participate in the demonstration and acceptance of the developed product increment;
- Participate in the development process to ensure the final result according to the declared requirements.
- Managing our BA team, which includes four business and system analysts.
- Managing the process of sharing knowledge and arranging internal meet-ups.
- Conducting the quarterly assessment process and creating personal development plans.
- Tutoring the BA team members.
- Getting Involved in Standardizing Business Analysis Work.
- Reviewing documentation and overseeing the cross-review process.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst or a System analyst role;
- You know how to «dig into» technical or business specifications, systematize everything and come back with precise requirements;
- High communication skills, negotiation, and facilitation;
- Excellent leadership and tutoring skills and extensive experience in both areas.
- Understanding the working principles of web applications;
- Understanding of software development frameworks;
- Experience in business methods of describing the requirements (User Story, Customer Journey Map, User Flow, UML, BPMN);
- Exceptional expertise in business analysis and solution design within the SCRUM framework.
- Good level of English, at least upper-intermediate. Fluent Russian.
What we offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness and the home office;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk