At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
This year we are launching new projects and currently looking for a Course Producer (Product Manager) to help us build all the processes from scratch, implement new ideas (no matter how crazy they are), test hypothesis and launch the courses.
Your sense of absolute ownership of your courses and your creativity will be what drives the team to success.
What you’ll do:
- Ideate, brainstorm and manage the production of online courses, including recruiting and engaging new experts.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose, and expected business benefits of each course to a wide range of audiences.
- Monitor the progress of course delivery by tracking production status, risks, issues, and dependencies. You will proactively address problems raised by the delivery team and resolve roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
- Lead course reviews with students, delivery teams, instructors, and executive management as required.
- Facilitate course retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities.
- Lead by example. You will cover key management roles as needed to ensure the success of course production and delivery efforts.
- Ensure the efficient use of organizational resources.
- Live and breathe a proactive course production mindset, filling roles as necessary to meet delivery goals.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management managing moderately sized projects and programs from start to finish.
- Strong strategic thinking and market knowledge, including understanding Gen Z trends and the education market.
- Ability to build and manage a team, including technical specialists, and collaborate effectively with the marketing team.
- Flexibility in setting timelines and adapting to an evolving project, with the ability to make quick decisions.
- Proven experience leading teams in fast-paced, change-intensive environments.
- Ability to manage project schedules, identify and mitigate issues and risks, and handle multiple priorities effectively.
- KPI-driven mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with professional confidence and credibility, so that you can effectively engage and interact with senior and executive-level external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen combined with the marketing or sales background, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate course ideas and their value to a wide range of audiences.
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun personality.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 13 different languages.
- We are hiring all over the world, in different countries with different average levels of salary - sounds like a challenge, right?
- The BeInCrypto HR Team makes the BIC team the most stellar one in the crypto media area. We help to organize the process so that the right people would be in the right positions and have all the conditions for their successful work.
If you feel that EdTech Course Producer at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter. The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- Small challenge: will help both of us find out if it’s indeed a perfect match.
- The last step is an interview with our HRD and CEO: you will get to know the primary person to work with and will dive into all the job details.