Disruptive technology for marketing campaigns.
At IREV, we are passionate about building software that solves business problems. We partner with 1500+ affiliates and 1000+ advertisers to transform the way they interact, use technology and work with data. Our software is used to increase productivity, optimise processes, and see results in ROI instantly.
We strive to create an environment that fosters learning, growth, and professional development for our employees. As a company that values work ethics and culture, we prioritise building strong professional relationships with both our employees and clients.
We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated Technical Writer to join our Product Team. You will be responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining technical documentation for our products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and designers, to ensure that our documentation meets the needs of our customers and is accurate, concise, and easy to understand.
- Create, review, and update technical documentation, including user manuals, installation guides, release notes, and API documentation.
- Create tooltips and other instructional materials for the product.
- Prepare graphic schemes according to given parameters.
- Regularly update existing documentation in accordance with software releases.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand product functionality and features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information and ensure accuracy of technical content.
- Ensure documentation is written in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner for target audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, English, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in technical writing, preferably in a product team or software development environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with tools, such as Atlassian, GetBook.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with software development processes and technologies is a plus.
- Ability to grow with the company as we scale.
- An inclusive and adaptable company culture.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Work in a central office in Limassol.
- Visa help for qualified candidates.
- Attractive career opportunities.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- 7 sick leaves.
- Yearly Flex days.
If you are passionate about creating clear and concise technical documentation, have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you. Please reach out HR manager in tg stasyaur.