The AnyLogic Company
Аккаунт зарегистрирован с публичной почты *@mail.ru, не email компании!
Опыт работы от 3 до 5 лет
The strong and growing IT company is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Writer for AnyLogic software.
AnyLogic is the leading simulation software for business applications, utilized worldwide by over 40% of Fortune 100 companies. The product is rapidly developing with at least two major releases per year. The company requires a technical writer to reflect all new features added to the product.
The software documentation consists of user guides, tutorials, training materials, how-to videos, and textbooks, which are available in two languages (English and Russian).
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer (IT products);
- Good command of English and Russian;
- Experience in creating help documentation in English;
- Ability to present information in a structured way;
- Strong self-management skills.
- Java (Python, C++, etc.);
- Simulation modeling skills (AnyLogic, Flexsim, Arena, etc.) are a plus;
- Video editing and production (in Camtasia) experience is a plus.
- Creating documentation for AnyLogic (in English and Russian);
- Analyzing user needs and describing the optimal software usage scenarios in tutorials;
- Designing new models for tutorials;
- Updating the existing documentation;
- Translating documentation from English to Russian and from Russian to English;
- Preparing scenarios and producing new how-to videos.
Igor, Technical Writer:
«We are an important part of the development process for one of the most popular and pervasive tools on the global market. Our users are a rare kind of those who actually read the documentation, providing their own insights on how to improve it and make it more effective. Diverse tasks are already waiting for you—as well as the monumental body of knowledge accumulated in a couple of decades. This includes version control and continuous delivery. »
- At first, remote work is possible with relocation to Portugal later;
- Job prospects within the company according to your strongest skills;
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates, depending on their skills and knowledge;
- Semi-annual bonuses (after the trial period);
- Flexible working hours: Mon-Fri, obligatory presence 11.00 -18.00 (but 40 hours per week);
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Additional health insurance program (after the trial period);
- Coffee-point with drinks, fruits, and cookies;
- Sports/education compensation.