Technical support coordinator (Thai project)
Прямой работодатель Weigandt Consulting ( www.weigandt-consulting.com )
Опыт работы любой
Weigandt Consulting is a high-reaching, fast-growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to join an international company. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals who are ready to learn quickly and provide high-quality functional and technical assistance to our clients.
The main responsibility of a coordinator is to ensure that applications in scope function properly and produce the desired business outcome.
In essence, the coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the team is operating effectively and efficiently and that they are providing high-quality application support services to clients.
- Monitoring and managing the team members' workload, assigning tasks, and prioritizing work to ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Providing guidance and support as needed to ensure that engineers are able to perform their duties effectively.
- Escalating any critical issues or incidents to senior management, and providing regular updates on the status of ongoing critical and P1 incidents.
- Providing and presenting reporting using IT and business KPIs of the applications in scope to the client and internally.
- Ensuring that all team members are following the team's processes and procedures and providing input related to the team's processes and procedures.
- Collaborating with other shift leaders and team members to identify areas for improvement, and working to implement changes that can improve the team's performance and efficiency.
- Experience in managing and coordinating technical team;
- Ability to identify and manage the issues and tickets;
- Ability to attend to detail and respond swiftly to work demands;
- Proficiency in gathering and analyzing information;
- Strong technical background to understand the root causes of the issues;
- Experience with the ticketing systems;
- Ability to stay connected with reality and updates on IT;
- Passionate about technologies;
- Good written and verbal communications skills;
- Upper-intermediate English level (verbal and writing skills).
What We Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary;
- Flexible schedule, the opportunity to work remotely or in our office in Yerevan;
- Benefits program: compensation of Professional, Workplace, Health, Children, Sports, Services, and Culture expenses by your choice;
- The company provided modern technical equipment;
- Internal training, including all necessary certifications and courses;
- Regular corporate events, unique and friendly atmosphere.