Disruptive technology for marketing campaigns.
At IREV, we are passionate about building software that solves business problems. We partner with 1500+ affiliates and 1000+ advertisers to transform the way they interact, use technology and work with data. Our software is used to increase productivity, optimize processes, and see results in ROI instantly.
We strive to create an environment that fosters learning, growth, and professional development for our employees. As a company that values work ethics and culture, we prioritize building strong professional relationships with both our employees and clients. We are seeking a talented middle Frontend Developer to join our team and take a crucial role in the development of our SaaS platform.
As a Middle Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for implementing new features, ensuring the quality of the code, and leading the development team in the future. The ideal candidate should have excellent coding skills, experience with modern frontend frameworks, and a passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Develop new features and maintain the Partner Platform using modern frontend technologies.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the implementation of UI/UX design.
- Write clean, modular, and well-documented code.
- Ensure the quality of the code by performing code reviews.
- Lead and mentor junior developers, review their code, and provide feedback.
- Participate in code refactoring and optimization to improve performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with backend developers to implement new features and APIs.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with modern frontend technologies and best practices.
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap and participate in technical discussions.
- Experience with React, or Vue.js would be a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field would be considered as a great plus.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web standards.
- Deep understanding of the principles of the Web, client and server technologies.
- Experience with REST API, Docker and Git.
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of other Back-end programming languages (PHP, Python) is a plus.
- Experience with Figma, zeplin is a plus.
- Responsible approach to development, desire, and ability to solve complex problems.
What we can offer:
- Full remote work (Work from anywhere in the world);
- A fair and competitive compensation package that reflects your skills and experience;
- Paid vacation (20 days);
- The opportunity to work alongside a friendly and supportive team of professionals who are passionate about what they do;
- A flexible work schedule that takes your needs and preferences into account;
- A transparent grading system that allows you to track your progress and grow within the company.
At IREV, we believe that our success is built on the success of our employees. We are committed to providing a positive and rewarding work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and contribute to our shared goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role that allows you to grow and develop your skills as a Frontend developer, we encourage you to apply for this position or contact HR Manager, Anastasia tg stasyaur.