The Company is a Prop Shop that was launched in 2022. It offers a variety of trading strategies from stocks and bonds to CDO, derivatives and commodity futures. Since the team develops an internal HFT platform we are looking for a Sr System analyst to join the team.
Time Zone: GMT+3
- Captures business needs and translates those into software business requirements.
- Participate in communication with both R&D team and stakeholders and able to bridge this communication
- Translates business needs into application integration points, technical design and application flow storyboards.
- Research and identify risks and technical issues linked to platform's performance
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Requires 3+ years of technical analysis experience at trading project (Fintech company)
- Solid knowledge of the financial services (HFT, Financial strategies, trading systems)
- Ability to write and design functional and technical business requirements
- Ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to lead the business flow based on the Firm's needs
- Knowledge of BPMN, UML, REST API, Written Use cases
- Knowledge of Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Experience working in an Agile environment with cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work in a high-volume environment
- English C1
WHAT WE OFFER:
The Company offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Hybrid (Dubai / Moscow / Saint-Petersburg) or fully remote working arrangements
- Low level of bureaucracy
- Company equipment (laptop) can be provided upon request