Disruptive technology for marketing campaigns.
At IREV, we are passionate about building software that solves business problems. We partner with 1500+ affiliates and 1000+ advertisers to transform the way they interact, use technology and work with data. Our software is used to increase productivity, optimize processes, and see results in ROI instantly.
We strive to create an environment that fosters learning, growth, and professional development for our employees. As a company that values work ethics and culture, we prioritize building strong professional relationships with both our employees and clients.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our team and help create exceptional user experiences for our CRM interfaces and marketing products. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing user flows, prototypes, and concepts for different parts of the interface. You will also be responsible for maintaining component libraries, interacting with graphic designers, UI designers and developers, and keeping abreast of industry trends.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop UI for CRM interfaces and marketing products;
- Develop user flow for individual parts/widgets of the CRM interface, create prototypes;
- Create concepts for different parts of the interface, offer your own solutions;
- Build and maintain component libraries for multiple projects;
- Collaborate with graphic designers, UI designers, and developers to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices;
- Find creative solutions to UX issues, such as widget usability in CRM, search usability;
- Use task managers such as Jira and YouTrack;
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to project planning and execution.
Our ideal candidate will posses:
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Ability to design and draw clear web and mobile interfaces;
- Knowledge of modern trends in digital design and ability to work with references;
- Knowledge in typography;
- Ability to build UI kits and icon packs;
- Ability to work with Figma libraries;
- Understanding of UI/UX principles;
- Ability to collect and analyze requirements;
- Knowledge of the specifics of working with various platforms (iOS, Android, Web, adaptive layout);
- Animation skills in After Effects and Experience working with Scrum methodology would be a strong plus.
What we can offer:
- Full remote work (Work from anywhere in the world);
- A fair and competitive compensation package that reflects your skills and experience;
- Paid vacation (20 days);
- The opportunity to work alongside a friendly and supportive team of professionals who are passionate about what they do;
- We pay in crypto (USDT);
- A flexible work schedule that takes your needs and preferences into account;
- A transparent grading system that allows you to track your progress and grow within the company.
At IREV, we believe that our success is built on the success of our employees. We are committed to providing a positive and rewarding work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive and contribute to our shared goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role that allows you to grow and develop your skills as a UX/UI Designer, we encourage you to apply for this position and contact, Anastasia tg stasyaur