DevOps Engineer / System Administrator
Прямой работодатель FundCount ( fundcount.com )
Опыт работы от 3 до 5 летот 1 500 до 2 000 $
We are FundCount, a growing international fintech company with a 20-year pedigree and a global office and staff footprint. We provide a unified software solution for investment, general and partnership accounting and analysis. Our product delivers operational efficiency and insight to investment management professionals – family offices, fund administrators and alternative fund managers.
We are looking for System administrator/ Devops. Main focus on system administration with partial use of DevOps practices.
Current candidate's location can be any country except Russia and Belarus.
What you will do :
- Distribute within the group and solving technical problems related to colleagues' workstations, office equipment (GNU Linux, Windows);
- Automate of routine operations, selection of technical means to solve problems. Requests from employees coming in through Jira;
- Implement of integration between different services (exp. integration of Jira workbooks with self-written billing system);
- Provide uninterrupted operation of services: GitLab, Jira, Upsource, Jenkins, build and test servers, hardware testbeds;
- Monitoring of service operability, incident analysis;
- Control of user access (LDAP, Google GSuite);
- Organize and control of data backup;
- Infrastructure maintenance, new projects, security checks;
- Technical assistance to customers if necessary;
- Periodic counseling of internal and external clients.
Stack used :
- Languages: Bash, Python, Java, Groovy
- Cloud: AWS
- Tools: Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus
- Tracking system: Jira, Confluence
- Platforms: Docker, Docker Compose, Linux, Windows
- User-Management systems: Google Workspaces, LDAP
What we expect from a future team member :
- Experience as a Linux system administrator for 3 years or more, including Jira and MySQL administration;
- Experience in administering Java applications;
- Experience in Git, Docker, Docker Compose;
- Experience in networking (routing, VPN);
- Ability to automate your activities, write small services and scripts (Java, Bash, Python, Groovy);
- Knowledge of English on Upper intermediate level (B2).
We will be glad to offer you :
- Flexible schedule, fully remote work;
- Competitive salary + annual bonus;
- Corporate benefits;
- Transparent business processes with low bureaucracy.
Waiting for your applications!