Digital Marketing Manager
Прямой работодатель Social Links ( sociallinks.io )
Опыт работы от 3 до 5 лет3 200 $
About Social Links
We are a Global OSINT (Open source intelligence) company with HQ in US that empowers investigators and security professionals with ground-breaking AI-powered products. We assemble massive volumes of data and deep insights from open sources in Social media, Blockchain and Darknet and visualize a holistic picture for data-driven decisions and investigations.
Among our customers are companies from S&P 500 and Law Enforcement agencies from 80+ countries across the globe. We are growing 2 times a year and have an ambition to become an Unicorn with capitalization 1B USD.
We are living in the age when data is no longer trustworthy. This is why we are restoring trust in data for an open and safe world.
We are looking for a self-organized and Digital Marketing Savvy person with excellent project managers skills who will lead the following streams: existing marketing channels optimization & analysis, launching new acquisition & retention sources, growth marketing (HADI cycles), integrations management.
- develop social media networks (Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook): collaborate with our content lead and designer, generating new ideas, analyze core metrics & reporting results
- work with influencers: from search and negotiating to campaign preparation and launch
- manage launches of new acquisition sources: helping to our traffic managers organise the launch of new tools as Youtube ads, Discord, etc, generating new ideas, control the execution, collect insights from the team and co-analyze results
- manage existing traffic sources optimization: Facebook ads, Twitter ads, Linked ads, Google ads, collaborating with traffic manager to analyze and prepare new ideas
- optimize email marketing: triggered chains & sendouts
- manage Customer Experience optimization: planning the implementation and execution of existing hypothesis roadmap, collaborating with Designer, Content lead, Analytics, technical team and others
- manage cross functional team to improve digital marketing infrastructure : reporting system, website changes, pixel integrations, cdp platform implementations, chat-bots, etc.
We are expecting that you:
- Have proven track record in digital marketing
- Have deep understanding of digital marketing channels
- Excelent project management skills
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking
- Know how to work with cross functional teams
- Speak fluently in English
- Interested in trends and new approaches, ready for change