We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with headquarters in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organisations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing, and in 2023 we anticipate a further threefold expansion. And we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become a $1B unicorn company by 2026 while building an international OSINT community.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company and now have over 500 clients from around the world, including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union, as well as companies from the S&P 500.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer/ Recruiter to empower our team with the best talents and help us achieve our global strategic goals by attracting the strongest specialists to our company.
Your tasks will be:
- Sourcing of potential candidates (mostly sales and marketing positions) according to specified criteria in LinkedIn, FB, Boolean search, and X-Ray;
- CV screening and proactive contacts with future candidates;
- Conducting initial interviews;
- Communicating, supporting and managing candidates in our ATS in the early stages, transferring to the hiring manager or HR manager for next steps of hiring processes and other processes;
- Develop talent pipelines for future needs;
- Post jobs on job portals;
- Conduct salary analysis (labour market analysis) of current vacancies.
You will succeed if you have:
- Experience as a Talent Sourcer/Recruiter for at least 2 years;
- Ability to work with ATMs;
- Great written and spoken English communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information;
- Knowledge of Spanish will be a huge advantage;
- Experience in conducting salary analysis and reporting conclusions;
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making using analytical skills;
- Location outside of Russia/Belarus or you are planning to relocate in the nearest future.
Why do people choose us?
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- Salary in USD;
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.