Mitgo is a global tech company focused on delivering innovative solutions and promoting entrepreneurship. Our purpose is to build, invest in, and nurture online businesses. Mitgo offers solutions and services in the MarTech, FinTech, Smart Shopping and IT-driven Startup Incubation sectors.
The company, headquartered in Neckarsulm, Germany, employs over 700 specialists across 10+ offices, spanning the USA (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam, Warsaw, Kyiv, Minsk, and Tbilisi), Brasil (São Paulo), the UAE (Dubai), and India (Gurugram).
We are looking for a Project Manager to handle our internal financial services. You will work on product-, project-, and analytics-related tasks, managing in-house resources and some outside contractors and vendors. Mitgo is a large company that incorporates many different businesses and has a sound financial and managerial reporting system. We need to maintain and develop our current solutions and find solutions and platforms to cover the needs of users that are beyond our existing systems' ability.
- Lead work on the company's internal financial services, including:
- Optimacros (a budgeting system)
- TMS (Treasury Management System)
- 1C, DATEV, Tally (accounting systems)
- IFRS reporting system
- Understand existing user journeys and describe new ones;
- Streamline management of the internal and external human resources: developers, BA specialists, and testers;
- Do some budget planning;
- Communicate with regular users and internal process owners;
- Manage project and support tasks;
- Participate in launching new systems in the structure of financial products.
- Experience working as a project manager or BA specialist;
- An understanding of financial structure, experience using financial software (ERP, TMS, budget planning solutions);
- High systematization and streamlining skills;
- English skills: Intermediate or higher; experience interacting with international partners.
- Budgeting systems;
- 1C: Salaries and HR Management, 1C Enterprise Accounting;
- TMS implementation;
- Understanding the structure of IFRS reporting;
- Further education in project or product management;
- German language skills.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.