Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focus purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience. Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for a highly responsible Senior IT Consultant for a long-term project with a global company from the UAE.
- Collaborate with clients to develop relationships on management level;
- Understanding the needs/pain points of our clients and propose solutions;
- Generate opportunities/ideas and be successful in positioning services of the company to the clients;
- Responsible for preparation of the proposal core content, participation in meeting with clients;
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge and common business expertise, and spreading this knowledge within the company;
- Assigning tasks to developers, backlogging;
- Code release control on test and production environments;
- Contribute to developing new and improve existing solutions and offers of the company;
- Monitor competitor activity, commission, and overseas market trends;
- Support and participate in creating and improving the company's processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 6+ years of IT consulting experience;
- Strong experience with implementation of RPAS Merchandise Financial Planning custom application (MFP, AP);
- Strong experience in the development of custom RPAS-based solution for retail businesses;
- Proven skills with gathering business requirements for Oracle Retail implementation projects (specifically for MFP, AP);
- Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach, and to help engineers assess the complexity of the work requested;
- Great presentation skills and ability to present your ideas/ thoughts/plans with senior stakeholders with clarity & confidence;
- Ability to understand & specify non-functional requirements for the project and collaborate with engineering to ensure those are met;
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand;
- Upper-intermediate English level (verbal and writing skills);
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to run effective requirements gathering sessions with senior managers/clients;
- Great prioritization & decision-making skills by making accurate decisions around business priorities & resource allocation.
- Competitive monthly fixed salary based on the results of the interviews;
- Long-term international project;
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation or employment in the UAE;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leaves, and public holidays;
- Benefits program: compensation of Professional, Workplace, Health, Children, Sports, Services, and Culture expenses by your choice;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- We are looking for a team member who already lives or is ready to move to Dubai (or willing to go on regular business trips);
- Regular online and offline informal events, a friendly atmosphere.