Evolwe - a startup creating empathic artificial intelligence technology, is expanding its team and is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer (NLP).
We are creating a conversational AI platform for Web3 companies.
The company is constantly engaged in the research and development of advanced AI solutions.
🟨 Evolwe now
- AI platform launched in July 2022;
- A team of 15 people, 2 senior NLP engineers;
- Own solution for emotions and psychological recognition;
- The team and advisors include experts with a background in Google, Doordash, Alibaba, and Stanford.
Why it’s great to work with us:
- Immersion in the field of data science and machine learning.
- Collaboration with an experienced development team.
- An innovative corporate culture focused on freedom and creativity.
- The company is a combination of a software startup (mobile app) and a research team (psychologists, linguists, mathematicians and data scientists), we create disruptive technologies.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Remote office.
- Experience with modern deep learning techniques in NLP including Transformers, BERT, GPT, etc.
- Experience with text-based information retrieval technologies and semantic search.
- Demonstrable proficiency in more than one applicable programming languages is a plus.
- Solid fundamentals in mathematics, statistics, and machine learning theory.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in natural language processing, understanding, or generation.
- Demonstrable proficiency in at least one programming language such as Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of and experience with text analytics, knowledge base construction, machine translation, or dialogue systems.
- Proficiency in machine learning tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- English fluency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
📌 Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Computational Linguistics.
- Experience with big data and distributed computing technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc.