Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focus purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for a highly responsible Senior Backend Engineer proficient in Golang for a long-term project with a global company from the United Kingdom.
- Backend software development of microservices, interfaces, protocols;
- Participate in system design and solutions discussions;
- Regular interaction with client for refinement sessions, planning, and standup meetings;
- Support teammates in requirements clarification, decomposing of complex tasks, code review;
- Suggest improvements and enhancements for increasing work quality.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Understanding and practical experience of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Confident knowledge of Golang programming;
- Writing maintainable and testable code;
- Experience with Linux (CentOS/Ubuntu), SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (Mongo) databases;
- Good to have experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP and Terrraform IaC;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills;
- Self-dependence and open communication.
- Competitive monthly fixed salary based on the results of the interviews;
- Long-term international projects with modern technology stacks;
- Flexible work format: remotely;
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leaves, and public holidays;
- Benefits program: compensation of Professional, Workplace, Health, Children, Sports, Services, and Culture expenses by your choice;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- Regular online and offline informal events, a friendly atmosphere.