In Adapty, we believe that the quality of the product is essential for our success. That’s why we thoroughly think features we release. But it doesn’t mean that we iterate slowly.
There are more than 15 people on the product team and counting. We're used to startup mode, passionate about the product, and realize now it's time to grow. That's why we'd like to shape our work processes to be more organized and transparent.
We’re looking for someone who will lead development team processes, deliver high-quality increments, and handle technical documentation. You’ll have a significant impact on the product and thousand of the apps that use Adapty, as well as our company culture.
We're a fully remote company and looking for a full-time employee.
In this role, you will...
- Deliver new features and updates bi-weekly. Organize the dev team to predictably ship updates.
- Plan releases, and conduct Scrum meetings. You should be comfortable working with task managers, you know how to support a team with the necessary input for tasks, estimate development time and keep track using Agile principles.
- Evaluate and prioritize features together with the team. We can’t do everything at the same time, and you have to decide what goes first and why. You will work closely with the Product Manager and tech leads on these tasks.
- Prepare the documentation. On your own and with the development team. And update it if needed.
- Make sure that the released work is fine and without bugs. Sometimes manual testing will be needed.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams. You are going to have calls with the customer success and support teams often. Marketing and sales teams are also in contact with the product team. This communication won’t be your priority for sure but you may take part.
- Systemize the processes you are responsible for. So that the processes work smoothly even when you go on vacation or the team members change.
You will be a great fit if...
- You’ve led web/mobile app development. You have a proven track of success, are aware of typical dev problems, and know how to deal with them.
- You are a fluent English speaker. You’re a master of words and either native or bilingual to manage all the team processes in English and to communicate with the clients freely.
- You’re self-organized and can organize others. Management is all about a system, and you know the best ways to organize everyone. You have experience using Jira, YouTrack, etc. often and already implemented and/or worked according to Scrum before.
- You’re responsible for your results. You set goals and you achieve them, you can push people to help you with that.
- You pay attention to details. Some things have to be tuned to perfection, but others can be left just good to save time.
It’d be great if...
- You have experience in product documentation. Documentation is a vital part of our product, and you can improve it.
- You have a background in b2b SaaS. It’d be cool if you participated in scaling up SaaS.
- You already worked in the relevant industry. You know about mobile development and in-app subscriptions more than an average project manager.
What you may expect from working with us...
- Direct communication with the founders and a flat structure.
- No bureaucracy and simple and clear processes.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule (the majority of the team is in Europe, but we also consider other time zones).
- Opportunity for professional growth and trying new things out.