We are looking for a talented Technical Product Support Specialist capable to understand the company’s software, who will be supporting our customers base in the North American region, assisting them with any technical challenges they encounter, and educating them on the functionality and applicability of Esprow’s products and professional services. This includes on-boarding of new clients, attending to clients’ technical support requests, improving our product technical documentation and knowledge base, and contributing to product testing.
- Acting upon clients’ support requests (by email and rarely web meetings), following up with the project manager and development team, and liaising with the clients once they are resolved.
- Investigating technical support requests raised by users, often related to messaging APIs, protocols, TCP connectivity, Java VM and Windows environment settings, XML dictionary files, and many other technical aspects of our applications.
- Support clients in the North American East Coast time zone (8am – 5pm ET). The shift details will be discussed with other members of the Support Team.
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients by setting up their product download areas and supporting them by email during the product deployment phases.
- Issue and manage product licenses to users.
- Participate in client demonstrations.
- Provide internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- Contribute to improving the product documentation, and to building the company’s internal knowledgebase by creating articles in Confluence, about the company procedures and products (development, testing, release, client on-boarding).
- Carrying out testing of new product features and liaising with the project manager and development teams to resolve issues before release to clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) English writing skills, including email etiquette.
- Ability to understand technical details, and complex use-cases and workflows.
- Technical experience and knowledge, including Windows, databases (SQL), networking and messaging (OSI model, TCP, UDP, request/reply, subscriptions, message structure, fields and values), XML, Java VM
- Ability to clearly explain complicated procedures in a simple and understandable manner.
Would be a Plus:
- Customer support related experience.
- Experience with the FIX Protocol.
- Experience with software QA/testing, in particular of desktop applications - creating and maintaining test plans, and executing tests before product releases.
- Experience with leading or actively participating in technical walkthroughs and client demonstrations.
- Experience with PC system administration.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- A mature person who can be trusted and who will genuinely care about their job and responsibilities.
- Patience and understanding when helping new users familiarize with our products.
- Able to work independently, proactively, and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Self-starter, i.e. motivated and able to take the initiative without waiting to be told what to do.
- Exceptional attention to details and able to think outside of the box.
- Ability to learn how to use new software quickly and a genuine enthusiasm for technology.
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and continually seeks to improve themselves.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to keep on top of multiple projects, including leveraging IT tools to stay organized and work efficiently.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Excellent compensation package.
- Five-days working week with flexitime.
- Annual salary review.
- Health insurance.
- Subsidized company lunches and company events.
- Career development and training program
- Free snacks bar.
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture.
- Excellent career path in a fast-growing technology company within global markets.
- Opportunity to take more responsibility and gain professional experience in financial markets.
Esprow is a highly innovative and fast-growing company with some of the world’s highest profile companies as our clients. Working with us, you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our Esprow Enterprise Testing Platform (ETP) is unique in the market of automated certification, testing, and simulation of financial trading solutions. With presence in New York, Singapore, Tokyo, and India, we deliver our technology to clients across the globe. You will have the opportunity to travel and be exposed to the most challenging and high-profile working environments.
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Project Manager and able to undertake the necessary work very much independently once it’s scoped out. We have a flat hierarchy where everyone gets involved with different aspects of the technology and is free to voice their opinion.
If you are interested, please reply with your latest CV along with your current and expected compensation package to