We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
To do this, we develop both web and mobile products for users, as well as internal software for clinics, and together with the ML department we are changing the whole industry.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes and we are currently listed as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup!
We are making a unique IT solution of healthcare and invisible orthodontics.
Our System Team is currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. You can join us either in our office in Barcelona or remotely.
• Solid expertise with AWS
• At least 4-5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
• Strong experience with Linux fundamentals;
• Good understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.);
• Experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS EKS);
• Experience setting up CI/CD;
• Knowledge of monitoring and logging systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Victoriametrics).
Would be a plus if:
• You have advanced expertise in Amazon web services (architecture, EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM, DynamoDB, RDS, etc);
• You have advanced expertise with AWS Cloudwatch;
• You have experience with setting up aws multi-account access;
• It'd be great to know any general-purpose scripting language;
• You have experience with IaC (we are using AWS cdk);
• Worked with microservice architecture before.
• Create, support and improve infrastructure for our services;
• Setting up monitoring and alarms;
• Develop CI/CD pipelines;
• Assist development teams on infrastructure issues.