Checkme is a crucial helping tool for traditional health insurance companies to continue their growth in a digitizing world. By providing insurers with an exceptional SaaS solution, we change how employees and HRDs get health insurance services. A rapid high-quality digital solution via mobile and web applications instead of time-consuming waiting hours.
We are a team of 50+ dedicated employees, working fully remotely, started in 2020, and already operating in 7 countries: Mexico, UAE, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, and Russia. We are growing by 25% monthly. Our goal is to launch in other countries of the LATAM market (Brazil, Chile, and Columbia) by the end of 2022.
Our clients are among the top world IT companies such as Miro, inDriver, SkyEng, YouDo, Usedesk, and Ticketscloud.
About the role
We are looking to hire an experienced product-oriented Frontend Developer to help the product team improve current user interface and experience. The primary focus will be implementing new user interfaces and features.
A good candidate is hard-working, dedicated, and comfortable working in a cross-functional team of m-shaped professionals.
- 2 years+ frontend development vue.js and nuxt.js
- Experience with Git
- Experience with setting up CI/CD
Nice to have
- Expirience with chat and videocall providers such as voximplant
- Expirience with docker-compose
- Experience with developing efficient tools to work with data
- High-growing start-up company distracting the insurance market in LATAM;
- Competitive base salary;
- Remote work and LATAM market working hours;
- International team with top-level ambitions.