SHARP DEVELOPERS - custom mobile/web software developer in the US and Europe.
Our team is international (Germany, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Greece, London, Russia). We hire all over the world, and we provide a relocation package for those moving to another country.
Our clients are product development companies in various fields: fintech, travel, sports, medicine, entertainment, media, industrial.
We are in search of Senior JAVA backend developer for our client's project.
You will work in an international team, so knowledge of English B2 or above is necessary.
If you are planning a relocation, we will provide a relocation package. If you prefer to continue working on unique foreign projects from Russia - it's ok too.
- architecture design and data models
- writing code and working on technical solutions to the tasks
- code review
- working closely with the US client team
- knowledge of Java at least 3 years of commercial experience
- knowledge of AWS and deployment at least 3 years of commercial experience
- experience in creating microservice architecture systems
- knowledge Event-Driven-Architecture
- knowledge of English B2 and above.
- Oracle Jercey is a plus
Stack of project:
- •Java 8 JRE, JDK, Java API
- •AWS Lambda for Java, deployment of .jar to AWS Lambda Infrastructure
- •AWS SDK for Java and other relevant libraries AWS-lambda-java, CLI
- •Quarkus engine
- •Oracle Jercey
With us you can:
- become a Tech Lead
- become a business professional by immersing yourself in subject areas of several client companies with different tasks all at once,
- learn new technologies, become a multi-technology specialist or change your stack. We will give you an opportunity to practice on different projects during your working hours,
- create projects from scratch without supporting or rewriting legacy - switch between startups of our clients, evolve in solving the latest market challenges,
- grow consistently and go through the full development cycle from the start of production to the release of the developed software
Also we offer:
- relocation package (if you want to relocate)
- flexible working hours
- English courses, language practice
- VHI for you and your family
- professional education during paid working hours
- working in the culture of Western companies accordingly to international standards
- we are a distributed team - you can work from anywhere in the world!
Answers to FAQ from candidates:
- We hire mainly for long-term projects starting from a year, with the subsequent extension of work in the existing team or transfer to another project.
- During the transfer from project to project, you undergo in-house technology training, this time is paid 100% as working hours.
Reach out, we'll tell you more!