My Way Platform is an international community of experts and mentors offering immersive learning experience to people seeking to re-gain life balance, where the members are guided by the experts and mentors with their unique techniques and methods in each field of wellbeing-mental, physical, and spiritual (holistic approach to life) in the format of webinar courses and share the experience in
peer (peer-to-peer approach).
We are looking for Project Manager, who will focus on key responsibilities as:
• Defining project team roles and responsibilities
• Providing direction to resolve complex problems, collaborating with others as appropriate, identifying trends. Maintaining accountability for the timely resolution of project- related issues
• Implementing a collaborative technology/management software as an efficient tool to be used by teams for tasks setting, tracking and reporting.
• Identifying need for change or development of new processes to meet changing needs or improve effectiveness of the entire implementation. Guiding process improvement efforts by assessing risks and applying innovative problem-solving techniques
• Overseeing the production of online courses, working closely with the content team and the production partners.
• Monitoring the progress of course delivery by tracking production status, risks, issues, and dependencies. proactively addressing problems raised by the delivery team and resolving roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
• Facilitating course reviews to identify improvement opportunities.
• Ensuring the efficient use of organizational resources.
• Demonstrating a proactive course production mindset, filling roles as necessary to meet delivery goals.