Please note: this position is just for those who are ready to relocate, or based outside Russia.
Improvado is committed to empowering the revenue of marketing teams to make business decisions through data simplification. Today, data lives in many different silos and business users need to rely on scarce technical resources in order to get the answers they need to do their job effectively. Improvado is changing that!
Product & Company
Improvado is a modern data stack SaaS company, headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across the globe. We built a no-code revenue data platform centralizing data from hundreds of marketing & sales sources. We are a Series A startup with $30 million raised in investments. We are rapidly scaling and doubling revenue growth every year. Today, we are excited to be partnering with companies like ASUS, Illy, Activision, Adroll, Docker, Hims, OMD, the University of San Francisco, and many others.
At Improvado, we are extremely curious, open, and hard-working. We take great pride in our diverse culture and remote-first approach. We value diversified experiences of opinion and we know that this makes us stronger. We are looking for great people who want to grow and develop fast, personally, and professionally.
Our company needs a tech-savvy and English-speaking Project Manager to work with the team that develops game-changing transformational products (data models for marketers). Therefore, we are actively expanding in development and are looking for a Project Manager that will help us to build effective delivery processes for these products!
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the Transformation product development team
- Managing tasks implementation and monitoring the quality of passing through the full development cycle
- Ensuring effective communication among teams: engineers, system analysts, sales, and customer support
- Supporting and optimizing the internal processes of product, project, and service delivery
- Develop and monitor the maintenance of project documentation
- Working experience in a tech company from 1 year in one of the roles: project manager, product owner, team lead
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 people
- Understanding of various IT development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, RUP), their pros and cons
- Expert knowledge of project/task management systems such as JIRA or other analogs
- Software development life cycle understanding
- Ready to take ownership and get things done
- People are more important than processes, and you understand this perfectly well
- English: your level lets you read & write at least, plus you are ready to improve your language skills
- Good tech background: you can work with 3rd party APIs
- Basic SQL knowledge
Nice to have:
- Martech & AdTech understanding
- Project Management experience in SaaS, BigData, or high-load projects
- Remote OK
- Relocation package for you & your family (Kazakhstan, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina)
- Strong product/market fit: marketing data product for US-based enterprises
- Competitive compensation package
- Ideal time & stage to benefit from companies growth
- Just got Series A :)
- Extremely fun & open startup environment
- Opportunity to get the company's stock options in the future
- Free English courses