SmVend - is the leading provider of telemetry and payment solutions for all kinds of #vending machines. We are a worldwide project with HQ in Riga, Latvia.
Due to our expansion to the Central and Eastern European markets we are looking for an experienced Sales manager to join our project SmVend ().
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join the fast-growing brand and start building a better business environment in the vending industry - you are welcome!
What do we expect from you:
- Solid grasp of lead generation and account development on local and international markets;
- Proven experience working in the IT/ vending business field;
- 3+ years of sound experience in sales, preferably in B2B;
- English language (proficient level);
- Italian and/ or German (preferably proficient level) ;
- Effective communication and presentation skills - oral and written ;
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices;
- Results-oriented attitude with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, multitasking ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to manage time effectively and provide quality deliverables within the expected project timeline;
- Ability to stay focused with attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Regularly conduct accurate market research to update the knowledge about the customers, competitors, and market trends;
- Create and execute measurable plans to increase the client's portfolio;
- Analyze and assess the in-depth needs of the potential client;
- Execute professional sales communication via telephone (cold calls as well), email, and social media, to increase profitable sales;
- Develop and maintain an effective and efficient long-term relationship with customers;
- Accurately prepare paperwork for the business proposals;
- As a Sales Manager for European markets, you will play a critical role in making SmVend a leading provider of vending management and payment solutions.
The selection process:
- Zoom meeting with HR for introduction and key points discussion;
- An interview with the CEO and Sales team for 1-1.5 hours;
- A short test task.
- We always provide feedback within a few days.
What we offer:
Competitive remuneration respective to your skills and experience level;
- An option to get the salary in cryptocurrency;
- An option to work remotely from any location in the world or/ and from our office in Riga, Latvia;
- Flexible working schedule, by the agreement with the CEO;
- 20 working days of paid vacations;
- The full insight into the start-up business life;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn about the most dynamic and attractive business industry;
- Work on a variety of important tasks, including some completely outside your range of skills. You will never get bored;
- A friendly atmosphere in international team of young professionals;
- Corporate MacBook.
We are building a friendly working atmosphere. The quality of the completed tasks is essential for us, therefore we minimize meaningless calls and meetings, and strive for maximum transparency in all the processes in the company. It is crucial for us that every new team member shares our views and values.
Could we excite you for this position? Then we are looking forward to your application (cover letter, CV, certificates, and qualifications).