Our Tech Stack:
- Electron, Overwolf
Your Technical Skill Set:
- Engineering experience 3+ years
- Typescript experience 1+ year
What you will be doing:
- 70% of the time - participate in features development using Electron/Overwolf platform which requires writing Typescript code most of the time.
- 30% of the time - work with WinAPI to provide additional functionality for the App e.g Highlights Recording engine.
Your Personal Skill Set:
- You want to do a job that means something
- You want to make things that people will love
- You know by experience that soft skills are no less important than hard skills
- You know that Unit and Integration tests are necessary for good night sleep
- You are never keeping silent if the team chooses the wrong path
- You have an “acceptable” level of English - we're not expecting Upper-Intermediate or requiring any certificates, but you must be able to communicate with the team
- Plays games with a desire to improve. People who love games and the tools players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly. No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
What we offer:
- Fully Remote Job - we've been a remote company from day one.
- Flexible working hours - except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or the required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- $2,000 Home Office Budget after a trial period
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world
- Equity Stake in the Company
- 14 vacation days + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Jul-Aug