Flow Health is a tech company that owns several clinical medical laboratories.
At Flow Health, we want to transform medical decision-making to bring individualized, data-driven medicine to clinicians and directly to patients. Our aim is to make lab testing more actionable so clinicians can provide personalized medical recommendations and help people make better decisions about their health.
Join our team where you will work on building an in-house laboratory information management system providing functionality for providers, patients, lab workers and other company employees and make it easy for them to do business with us.
We offer a chance for Senior iOS developer to build complex solutions using cutting edge technologies and mature software engineering practices in the atmosphere of creativity and collaboration.
We offer a chance to work with an international team spread across several continents: North America, Asia and Europe.
This is a 100% remote position.
- Develop applications for iOS in the team of experienced developers
- Making technical decisions and planning the development process
- Participate in Code Review
- Knowledge of Swift (Objective-C would be a plus);
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications for iPhone, iPad;
- Async/await, SPM, AutoLayout, Git, JIRA, CI/CD, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation;
- Experience in integrating libraries of various fields (analytics, maps, geolocation, etc.);
- The App store publishing experience;
- English C1 and higher.
- Remote work from anywhere, flexible working hours
- Salary paid in US dollars
- Dev team speaks Russian/English
- Work for a fast growing firm - more scope to stand out and greater opportunities for promotion
- The contributions you make will be valued immediately
- It is a socially important project, we help the world to fight COVID!