Hey, there! We’re Refocus. A family of determined enthusiasts who are inspired by the idea to build a new era of education.
To do it, we’ve invited the strongest mentors from all over the world. We’ve produced mind-changing courses which give skills needed to earn.
Our mission is to give the digital profession to 1 000 000 students in 5 years.
We’ll make education accessible and modern faster.
For Refocus, education is more than a money-making sphere, it is a philosophy. We believe that education:
- is the path to a better life;
- must be available, adaptive and human-oriented;
- must meet the modern realities of the world.
We’ll be proud to work with a person who is good at a certain sphere, ready to learn and motivated enough to change the world for the better.
We are looking for:
We are searching for a Webinar Project Manager. This position mainly involves event management and communication.
The person will work with speakers from eminent international companies. Our marketing team is currently one of the strongest in the market and has the potential for rapid professional growth.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with traffic managers and inform them of the required traffic for webinars that must be met.
- Achieve metrics and guide producers with their jobs. Key metrics are CR and ROMI.
- Coordinate with the webinar team.
- Analyze marketing data.
- Must have experience in organizing webinars.
- Must have experience in raising C1 and C0.
- Energetic and organized.
- Must have English level B2 and above.
What we offer:
- A strong team with a confirmed track record where you can grow professionally and personally (our co-founders launched Qmarketing with a successful exit)
- Freedom in decision-making: you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the general result
- A space and resource for creating an outstanding case on the global market where you play a key role (capitalization: $100 million in 3 years + experience in creating big international products)
- A community of people with the same desire to achieve great results
- A fair compensation for your skills and the value that you will bring to the company
- A remote job that will allow you to work from anywhere in the world (but make sure your timezone matches the team’s working hours)
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to our HR. Please also help us spread the word, and send this job vacancy to friends who would be interested.