We are the fastest-growing digital team at Impress.
We create and design on the intersection of offline and online technologies to help our customers throughout their personal treatment plan.
To do this, we develop both web and mobile products for users, as well as internal software for clinics, and together with the ML department we are changing the whole industry.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes and we are currently listed as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup!
We are making a unique IT solution of healthcare and invisible orthodontics.
We are searching for a developer with React.js experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Mobile developer;
- Experience in developing web applications with React Native for at least 1 years (Lifecycle, Context, Hooks);
- Good knowledge of Typescript;
- You have knowledge of various tools such as crash reporting, OTA updates, analytics;
- You have advanced expertise with client state management (we prefer Redux);
- Experience with REST and / or GraphQL API design;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes;
- English verbal and written communication skills;
- Native Apple/Android experience (Swift/Kotlin);
- Broad knowledge of the internals of React Native in relation to the operation of the bridge and integrating with native modules;
- Proficient knowledge of conventions, possibilities, and performance challenges specific to the mobile platform;
- Experience building and testing end user journeys, using a behaviour driven framework;
- You have experience in accelerating and optimizing Mobile UI;
- Have experience with reactive programming paradigm (RxJS/Observables);
About the job:
- Architect and develop Mobile Application for our patients and doctors from scratch;
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping;
- Continuously improve and enhance Mobile Application using new technologies;
- Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features.
Why we’re cool:
- Remote work or relocation in sunny Barcelona. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona office and others prefer remotely. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection;
- Highly skilled development team (Yandex, Sberbank) who stand for quality code. After having built many products in the past, we started Impress using serverless and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development; We like functional and reactive functional programming paradigms.
- Highly experienced business and marketing team (Airbnb, Uber);
- A new project, no legacy;
- No time tracking. Flexible schedule, the main thing is the result
Our current technology stack is Node.js on the back-end and React and Next.js on the front-end, DynamoDB and, PostgreSQL for storing data and Amazon SQS as a message queue. Also, we are using Github and Jira.