Full Stack PHP Developer
First Line Software is an international team of over 400 professionals around the world (America, Europe, Asia, and Australia) who develop innovative solutions in the software industry. We try to keep an open atmosphere; we appreciate freedom and flexibility in everything. We are waiting for you in our FLS Family!
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer for one of our international B2B projects, specializing in the printing industry for the US client. We are developing an online solution for label and packaging publishers and their customers, which provides access to all technical information about labels, order history, and a platform for communication, making the business processes faster, easier, and more efficient.
What you will do:
- Participate in web application development
- Develop new features (back end as well as front end)
- Communicate with internal DEV team, discuss requirements
- Work closely to the business team
What do we need from you?
- 2+ years’ experience with web based software development
- 2+ years’ experience with PHP frameworks (CakePHP / Symfony / Laravel)
- Expertise working with frontend frameworks (Angular 2+ / React / Vue.JS)
- English language at a professional working level
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of the Russian language
Europe, Montenegro, Remote
What we can offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers, who are empowered to share their experience and knowledge
- International projects, which are market leaders
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
- About Development: we value the professional growth of our employees, that’s why you will have an opportunity to attend a variety of training, conferences, and language courses
- About Support: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
- About Leisure: we organize various events, quizzes, corporate challenges, etc.