Company: Axcient (USA)
Location: Armenia or remote (❗️please note that for employment contract you need to come to Armenia)
Salary: 4000$ - 8000$ net
Axcient is an award-winning leader in business availability software for Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
We're seeking a Senior automation QA engineer to join a distributed multinational team of software professionals developing and maintaining highly scalable, enterprise class applications.
- 2+ years of test automation experience using scripting languages (python, ruby, etc.)
- Test design skills
- Experience in test environment and test data preparation
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Practical skills in Disk Management on Windows and Linux OSes
- Virtualization - VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, AWS
- Linux OS and Windows OS administration
- TestRail, Jira
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- Experience with testing client-server applications (Windows, Linux)
- Good English
- Review new / proposed feature implementation and design thorough test plans to validate.
- Review of bug reports and risk analysis for new and existing issues.
- Investigation of failed automation cases including root cause analysis.
- Review pending and future automation work and advise team on new test scenarios to automate.
- Perform peer-code reviews on new automation work.
- Perform regression testing including execution, creation, updating and monitoring completeness.
- Develop and perform non-functional regression testing.
- Report testing status and risk assessments to scrum team and direct manager.
- Analyze customer found defects to provide gap fill for regression testing