Simple is in the top App Store Health & Fitness categories. App's audience keeps rapidly growing both in US and European markets - the number of downloads has already exceeded 12 million.
We are proud of our people, and we believe that Simple team is the central pillar of our success and the company's most valuable asset. So, if you are interested in health & wellness, enjoy solving none trivial tasks, and you've always aspired to become part of a global international project — we would love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for:
- Product experience — we would like you to have the necessary cones already filled, a set of shortcuts in the work was developed, and so on;
- The desire to structure thoughts, ideas, hypotheses — we need to put in order the process of working with data, conducting experiments, interpreting results, and so on;
- Clarity of communication — it will be necessary to work closely with various teams (product, UX research, marketing, data science) and it is important that the communication of thoughts, results and other things does not cause problems;
- Technical skills necessary for any analyst - SQL, Python, Tableau/Power Bi (or something similar), etc;
- To help the product team in conducting AB tests;
- To build reports on the current / new functionality;
- Independently search for and offer product growth points;
- Monitoring current metrics, monitor the quality of data in reporti.
What you’ll get:
- A mobile product with strong growth. Simple is one of the top performers in American and Australian app stores, and we’re now expanding across Europe;
- Open and democratic team communication. You can directly influence the product and its indicators;
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product;
- A stock option plan for every employee. When Simple does well, everyone benefits;
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance. We focus on your results, not your hours;
- Top technical equipment, health insurance, relocation program, friendly and highly qualified colleagues, healthy snacks in our office’s kitchen (if you are in Cyprus or in UK).