At AboutMe Apps, we’re building a health tracker ecosystem, so every family could track the first symptoms of fever, weight loss progress, or heart rate changes. Our goal is to empower every user to live healthier, longer, and in a supportive environment. To meet this goal, we develop medical features as well as social ones.
Currently, we’ve got 6 apps with cross-subscription and functionality. We’re looking for a talented iOS Engineer to bring our apps to the next level and improve our development processes.
About our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of developing iOS apps;
- Has published apps in the App Store and experience with in-app purchases;
- Has a product-focused mindset and is able to meet commitments;
- Can held the balance between speed of the startup and reusable code for ecosystem;
- Team player with the technical leadership ambitions;
- Has experience with modules and components.
- MVVM + Routers;
- Firebase (Functions, Crashlytics, etc);
- Git, Jira, crash reports.
Nice to have:
- Apple Watch Series 6 or higher;
- Be interested in working on social meaningful health products.
Why that’s an interesting job:
- Advanced features for Apple Watch and other wearables;
- Family subscriptions and bundles (1 subscription for several apps);
- Implementation of our own design system;
- You’ll be responsible for the iOS platform and make key decisions;
- We watch WWDC, participate in Tech Talks, and are ready to implement new technologies.
What we offer:
- Сompatible salary;
- Professional development (we pay for courses, tutors, and other things to speed up your growth);
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance. We focus on your results, not hours.