About the Company:
We are a VC-backed data startup based in London. Our team is international and is comprised of highly-skilled and extremely friendly individuals. We are proud to be recognized as one of the best AI companies of the year (by the British Data Awards, 2021) and won an award as the most innovative AI solution (by Computing, 2020). Also, we are proud to be amongst the official members of the Forbes Technology Council.
About the Product:
We develop an all-in-one DataOps platform - an AI product that allows our customers to quickly and efficiently synthesize high-volume and sensitive data for downstream processing, testing and secure collaboration in full compliance with privacy and data policies.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working on the performance and stability of the system
- Implement different integrations with data catalogues and data-governance systems
- Writing clean and maintainable code
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines
Stack: Kotlin, Jooq, Spring, Kuberentes, PostgreSQL.
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years in Java/Scala/Kotlin
- Familiarity with Kotlin or willingness to learn
- Solid background in the backend: OpenAPI, Testcontainers, Kubernetes, Spring Security, etc
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Hands-on DevOps experience with AWS/GCP/Azure is a plus
- Full-stack experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus.
- English level - Upper-intermediate + (B2)
What we offer:
- Relocation to London(with possibility of hybrid work - you can live in the nearby cities)
- Competitive salary up to 70-80k GBR for London + bonuses + stock options.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacations, sick leave and holidays (according to the local labour calendar)
- Personal development plan (mentoring, courses, events)
- Company events and international trips