At Immigram we're building an immigrant-focused end-to-end global mobility platform helping streamline and automate immigration complexity. Our mission is to help talented immigrants unleash full potential worldwide where it would be fully appreciated.
Immigram helps IT specialists to live and work without borders. We have the same approach in our team, and now we're looking for a Paid Social & Search Specialist, who will play an instrumental role in identifying opportunities for implementing best creative practices across all advertising channels.
Our company is at the stage of rapid scaling and increasing the presence in the global market, so the role requires collaborative work with the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of effective digital marketing strategies with international market growth objectives.
If you’re proactive, cannot imagine your life without challenges and prefer going the extra mile, we’ve been seeking a specialist like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan to support the marketing objective
- Participation and organisation of brainstorms to drive creative ideas for the company’s promotion strategy
- Setting up, launching, managing and optimising advertising campaigns in Yandex Direct, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of current advertising channels and the search for new channels/platforms/sites to attract the desired target audience
- Form hypotheses, A/B tests and optimise campaigns based on test results
- Monitor, report and analyse campaigns’ results and effectiveness
- Work closely with the Marketing & Sales Teams to execute tactical marketing campaigns to consistently reach targets
- Work closely with the content and operations teams to align and leverage content strategy. Ensure content is effectively and efficiently used and promoted across all channels
- Demonstrable omni-channel experience in PPC, targeting (at least 4-5 years of experience)
- Familiar with advertising cabinets; deep understanding of digital tools, such as Google Analytics, Yandex Metrics
- Knowledge of marketing metrics
- Up to speed with digital marketing best-practices and trends, paid-earned-owned marketing, and lead generation funnels
- C1 spoken and written English
- Passion for marketing and storytelling
- Analytical and creative thinking
- A good eye for detail
- Strong time management, task prioritisation and organisation
WHAT YOU GET:
- A job within an international team based in London
- The job is fully remote - you can work from anywhere in the world, all you need is a laptop and a good Internet connection
- Great opportunities to learn and grow within an international and dynamic community
- Above market salary and bonuses
- Lots of networking with some of the IT industry's most talented professionals