Ticon delivers accurate traffic maps with dashboards, as well as highly detailed reports, containing all relevant traffic data in a convenient, easy-to-read format. Its reports are based on in-depth knowledge of traffic engineering and on expert consideration of the specificity of our Consumers’ industries, which ensures 100% confidence in the optimal solution.
Innovative Ticon algorithm mines and processes terabytes of multi-sourced big data using multivariate analysis to produce traffic information focused on your particular location: city, neighborhood, street, or even exact address.
The CEO of the company, Gregory Brodski, is currently looking for a Junior Front-End Developer to work on one of the company's projects.
If you want to be part of the US-based startup growth and have a desire to implement your design vision, apply now!
What will you do?
You'll be responsible for the front-end part of one of the projects - at the moment, the company is developing an interactive map that helps their customers choose a place for business, based on information about the population, the number of restaurants, cafes, gas stations, hotels, etc. in this territory. You'll be developing the internal website for clients of that project.
This is an independent project that has the potential to become a large company separate from Ticon in the future.
- Good knowledge of English - we expect you to have at least B1-B2 level of English to understand documentation, read comments, etc. The Developers team communicates in Russian, but sometimes it could be necessary to communicate with the Marketing team in English.
- Knowledge of Angular, Typescript, RxJS.
- You're able to make informed architectural decisions - the company uses GitHub to do code reviews and take care of a clean architecture.
- Ability to create layouts on the basis of prepared design and without it.
Not necessary but will be a plus:
- Experience with Mapbox/other map libraries will be a plus.
- Your schedule can be flexible, the Developers team is in European cities, but you need to occasionally adjust your schedule to have overlapping hours with the managers living in Boston (EST time zone).
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (8 working hours per day, 5/2). For this vacancy, we consider only senior last-year students who are able to work during the needed hours, or recent graduates. Please note that we will not consider candidates planning to combine several jobs.
- Remote work. You may be located in any country or city, just need a good Internet connection and the opportunity to adjust your working schedule to have overlapping hours with the team.
- Stability - this is not an internship or project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: October 4th, 2022
Please note that the later you apply - the more intensive your selection process will be, for example, you will have less time for the test assignment, etc.
1. Fill in the application form - attach your CV;
2. Share your portfolio;
3. Have a Zoom interview with Grintern’s Recruiter (no video required);
4. Have a video Zoom technical interview with your potential mentor;
5. Have a video Zoom interview with the founder of the company;
6. Get hired!