Akvelon is an international IT company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with 13 offices in 10 countries.
Since 2000 we have been developing software for Microsoft, GitHub, Intel, HP, Reddit, Pinterest, AT&T, T-Mobile, Starbucks and etc.
According to “USA Today”, Akvelon has been on the list of the 50 best companies for several years in the following categories: Best Leadership Teams, Best Company Culture, and Best Company Compensation.
Now we are looking for a Data Engineer to work on one of our projects.
Full-time. Overlap till at lest 10 am PST
- 3+ years of commercial development experience
- Familiar with development flow on cloud (AWS for example).
- Github, Kubernetes, Airflow, Docker for deployment
- Spark, Thrift, BigQuery, Kafka, Tensorflow
- Python, Java, Scala, SQL, Go - at least one of them
- English Upper-Intermediate or higher
Nice to have
- Optional: Machine learning, database system, ads engineering background
- Can support day to day project management tasks including communicating project updates, managing project timelines and overseeing project execution.
- Good communication; responsible and accountable; commitment to work and deliverable timeline.
- Experience with international clients
- Flexible work schedule and remote work;
- English language trainings / private tutors / local languages for offices;
- Participation in conferences, professional trainings, workshops, mentoring programs / certifications;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Providing with all necessary hardware (laptop, monitor, headphones etc.);
- Monthly activities / quarter team buildings / corporate parties;
- Business trips in company offices;
- Monthly / quarter / year benefits;
- Private medical insurance (premium pack);
- Fitness / gym / swimming pool (Multisport card);
- Opportunity to move to the U.S. in the future.