We are creating the next generation of software - a universal platform for a niche retail market with a turnover of 20 billion dollars as of 2020. Our product is created from scratch for customers with already existing business so they can rely on their working software up to 24 hours a day.
Join us if you want to work in the fastest growing industry in the United States.
- Communications with stakeholders, clients and CEO;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Suggest improvements and tailor delivery process;
- Help to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Planning project resources;
- Assembling and leading project team up to 15-20 members;
- Preparing and facilitating sessions with team;
- Facilitating sessions for improvement of the development process;
- Making and spreading tasks between team members;
- Analysis and continuous improvement of an existing product;
- Assist with development of feature lists, user stories and roadmaps.
- FinTech enthusiast;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or a related field;
- 3-4 years of project management;
- Experience in a Scrum Master role;
- Good project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying product roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes;
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment;
- Technical awareness, UI/UX, Agile approach & multitasking;
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Startup spirit and stability simultaneously;
- Salary in dollars (contract work through emergency/ self-employed);
- Fully removable and flexible work from anywhere;
- Paid vacation and 3 sick days;
- Medical insurance after the trial period.