- Extensive knowledge of typescript, DOM
- Extensive knowledge of css/scss (flexbox, grid)
- Extensive knowledge of React (Functional components, contexts, hooks)
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocols, AJAX, REST, JSON
- Basic git commit/push/pull knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Figma
- Use storybook.js to create isolated and visually tested components
- (bonus) Extensive knowledge of NextJS
- (bonus) Knowledge of tRPC ()
- Support latest browsers (aka not IE)
- Work with Figma design specs
- Provide feedback on designs and if in disagreement explain why a different implementation would be better
- Ability to adopt/scavenge libraries, write your own, or fork github repos if needed
- Being comfortable with iteratively adjusting the code based on user feedback
- Implement → try it out → get customer feedback → adjust implementation
- Daily stand up updates to explain what you’ve done, yet to do, and if you’re blocked
- Self-starter mentality, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
- Passion for releasing tried and tested bug-free code
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside their comfort zone to get the job done
HarmonizeAi vision statement
Our bold vision for Harmonize is to create a platform that allows customers to provide feedback to brands in a very frictionless and easy way, and for brands to be able to understand that feedback and take action on it. Since the volume of that feedback is massive, we believe that the only effective way to use it all is to use AI / ML.
Why we think we’ll win:
- Great Design and Development integrated well with one another: Both UX and UI are on point.
- CEO has spent time at one of the worlds most famous VC firms, creating their internal CRM tool and system of record that keeps track of companies
- Founders have long history of working together on a variety of different projects
- Giant Market (TAM), even for bootstrapped companies to win market share against big players as most of the AI/ML tools have been democratized.
Interesting technical challenges:
- ML (Machine Learning). We process multitudes of text, cluster, sentiment, and analyze them to extract juicy and actionable insights
- Scalable data scraping. We scrape and store data from various websites (both publicly available and private first party data). This system needs to be robust enough to handle change in format and throttling
- Apache beam / dataflow. We automatically process large volumes of data and generate reports based on time, data frequency, etc.