SpiroVerse it is the world’s first human EnergyCare platform in Web3, with various utilities, on-platform currency - token $SPIRO and $APT, NFTs and own SpiroHuman avatar.
Responsible for: Development of web 3 / web 2 applications
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Develop blockchain smart contracts and backend connections with the system core
- Enable secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevents changes or hacks
- Design secure blockchain technologies, develop application features and interfaces, and maintain client and server-side applications
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Development of smart contracts on Ethereum and Polygon network.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
Develop required applications and system based on design and timeline received
Report to PM/technical director(s) on a daily and weekly basis
Share knowledge with team members to update standards and tools inside the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Deep understanding of blockchain, Etherium & Polygon
- Experience in the private chain setup (Polygon Edge)
- L2-L1 trustless bridge setup experience
- Technical security review expertise of network and contracts
- Backend experience with NodeJS or other languages
- Experience in the architecture and design of Blockchain projects and applications
Request permission to PM/Director for any licensing/technical resources implementation.
Sitting for extended periods
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
Remote work, flexible hours with a minimum of 35 hours per week