Hyperskill is an English-language platform where anyone can learn programming and Math. Our teaching is practice-based. A user selects a project that they want to create from the list, and gradually expands and upgrades it while studying relevant theory.
Now we are developing a new track, Probability for everybody, and looking for authors who will work on creating topics.
✅ This job will fit you perfectly, if you
- Want to share your knowledge of probability theory: from basic event definitions to special distributions.
- Write in English confidently (B2+)
- Are a fan of online education
- Can explain complex things in very simple terms
- Enjoy working in a team
- Are positive about receiving and giving feedback
✅ At Hyperskill, you can
- Work at a comfortable pace with flexible negotiable deadlines
- Learn new programming languages and frameworks by completing other tracks on our platform for free
- Develop your writing and explaining skills
- Become a part of an international EdTech company
💰We pay about 50-80 USD for each finished topic.
To apply for the job, you need to complete a test task that is paid upon successful completion. To receive the test task details, please, contact the recruiter.