Vacancy: Senior .NET Engineer
Location: Remote (but for Russia and Belarus relocation is necessary and possible to Thailand or Europe).
Company: Staffwerke (Germany)
Salary: EU 4000-8000/month
Working: full time, remote
- advanced experience with C# / .NET
- English proficiency (written & spoken)
- experience with databases (either relational or NoSQL)
- willingness to learn about new technologies and tools based on project requirements
- familiarity with Docker and Azure
- familiarity with a frontend language/framework, preferably Angular
- surprise us with your other useful skills
- long-term service contract
- fully remote work from wherever you can connect
- competitive salary based on experience and skills
- work only with the best people of the industry
- 0 annoying customer meetings
Staffwerke - is premium IT service provider working exclusively for high-profile enterprises. Our focus lies on quality over quantity - we are proud to deliver impeccable code and an unequalled development experience.
Originated in Germany, we're working mainly for German / D-A-CH clients for more than 10 years now. This particularly demanding market offers complex projects evolving around a wide variety of contexts and industries, so you are guaranteed to not get bored!
About the project:
We're creating a complex automation system for one of the biggest global producers of home appliances. It's 99% backend work and believe us it's not trivial!
1.) Send us an example of your code.(not more than 3 classes, as 3 docs in cs or txt format or direct links to 3 files in repository).
2.) Resume in English language
3.) When you can start.
4.) Your expectations for payment: $/month.
Hiring process: application with sample code => 15 min pre-interview => 1 hour technical interview => decision.
Kind request about the code sample: "We ask for a piece of your very own source code so we can evaluate your skills as a developer. It doesn't have to be an entire project, important is that it's written by you. There is no need to send the whole project, repository, etc.
It should be more precise sample, as reviewing "full projects" takes too much time. Please don't send simple CRUD applications as a sample code and provide not more than 3 classes. :)"
P.S. Please be very attentive how important the code is. Our approach is that we check the code at first, and only if we have doubts about just the code, but it looks "promising" we check the CV. If the code is good, you get and interview without even reviewing CV.