You’ll join our early Customer Success team, helping to define how we support customers with the most challenging and interesting no-code use cases.
The ideal candidate has experience building apps with Jet Admin and other no-code tools, working with APIs, and has experience in customer-facing roles like professional services, technical consulting, or technical 222onboarding.
What you will do
- Onboard new customers with a professional walkthrough of Jet Admin.
- Join discovery sessions to gather customer requirements.
- Work hands-on with customers to help them build their first apps.
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering, design, and marketing teams to bring customer insights to the rest of the company and improve the product.
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success engineering, professional services, or technical consulting role.
- You can explain technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical stakeholders.
- You speak fluent English and have an excellent internet connection.
What company provides you with
- Professional and career development, including mentor and training courses at the expense of the company
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international company with users around the world
- We are already graduates of Y Combinator (investors Dropbox, Twitter, Reddit)