We are looking for a QA Team Lead (QA Manager) capable to understand the company’s products, develop and maintain software test processes and strategies, provide technical leadership, design and develop manual and automated test packs, carry out testing of new and old functionality with exploratory, manual, and automated tests to ensure product quality before delivery to clients. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work in a small team environment, and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
- Develop testing standards, strategies, and processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Provide leadership and senior-level strategic thinking in ongoing QA activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, produce, and integrate automated test packs using industry-standard technologies.
- Participate in recruitment of QA team members and people management (including remote members of an international QA team).
- Career management of QA team members.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Execute, record, and analyse test results. Track quality assurance metrics, defect densities, and open defect counts.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements and expected system behaviour.
- Remain up to date on new testing tools and test strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven team leading experience.
- Experience with automated testing of enterprise systems.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of end-to-end and unit testing frameworks, such as Selenium, Jest, JUnit, or similar.
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Bonus Skills (optional, but would be a plus):
- Experience with the financial domain and trading protocols (e.g., FIX).
- Experience with RCPTT and testing of Windows desktop applications (based on Java/Eclipse RCP).
- Experience validating implementation against original design (from tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar).
- Experience with setting up and managing a QA infrastructure.
- Experience mentoring more junior QA team members.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to explain complicated procedures in a simple and understandable manner.
- A positive attitude and the ability to derive satisfaction from their job.
- Ability to bring external knowledge to the team and the desire to improve themselves.
- Able to work independently, proactively, and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Five-day working week (9am to 6pm) with full-remote possibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual salary review.
- Professional, talented, and friendly team.
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture.
- Excellent career path in a fast-growing technology company within global markets.
- Opportunity to take more responsibility and gain experience within the financial markets industry.
Esprow is a highly innovative and fast-growing company with some of the world’s highest profile companies as
our clients. Working with us, you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our Esprow Enterprise Testing Platform (ETP) is unique in the market of automated certification, testing, and simulation of financial trading solutions. With presence in New York, Singapore, Tokyo, and India, we deliver our technology to clients across the globe. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to the most challenging and high-profile working environments.
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Project Manager and able to undertake the necessary work very much
independently once it’s scoped out. We have an open, friendly environment with minimal bureaucracy, where everyone gets involved with different aspects of the technology and is free to voice their opinion.