VISARIGHT is an innovative startup with a clear mission:
Make the immigration process to Germany fast, effortless and affordable by using cutting-edge legal technology and putting insider expertise directly to work for visa applicants because we believe everybody wins when bureaucratic hurdles become obsolete.
We're looking for fluent English and a savvy, creative writer who knows and understands the mechanics of how technology shapes the way we communicate. You will have the opportunity to build new and significant updates to our technical documentation and internal regulations, and you will work with multiple product teams to catalogue processes and assist with process improvements.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and supporting documentation for processes and develop prioritized recommendations for improvements
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with process owners to finalize process improvements and document process changes
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other process documentation
- Maintain the information architecture of the internal Knowledge Base & external Help Center in accordance with set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- 1-3 years of experience as a technical writer
- Native-level English speaker, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Proficiency with Google Workspace products
- Knowledge of ClickUp is an advantage
- Excellent writing and analytical skills as well as superior research skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction toward the goals and quickly become proficient with new tools and software
- Passion for communication and effective collaboration
- Compelling and attractive salary with bonuses and performance-related rewards
- A customized career path in our smart, skilled, and highly motivated international team
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from anywhere
- Paid vacation days and public holidays
- Regular online and offline team events
- Training budget - opportunities for your development and continuous growth
- Mentorship and empowerment throughout the whole employment cycle
- Participation in the scaling of an excellent immigration product within the emerging industry of global mobility
VISARIGHT has around 40 people spread over 6+ countries in different time zones. We’re a distributed team, though we have an office in Magdeburg (DE). We care more about the things you do rather than your set working hours. Most of us work Monday - Friday from 9 UTC to 18 UTC, and ideally, you’ll overlap at least 5 hours with that. We try to be as asynchronous as possible but still feel that we need some “synchronicity” to work well.
We value commitment, ownership, proactivity, transparency, and respect. We’re proud to have employees of many nationalities, genders, ages, and backgrounds. We believe diversifying our team is the right thing to do and necessary to build a product that works for and appeals to an audience that truly reflects our communities.