We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer / Team Leader to join the Scompler team.
Scompler - rich-featured SaaS, marketing and corporate communications platform: strategy, topic management, editorial planning, content production, publishing and analysis – across all channels.
Deutsche Bahn, Merck, Commerzbank, Düsseldorf Airport, Wiener Linien, Swiss Accident Insurance, DHL, BASF and other notable companies are among our clients.
We expect to find a matching candidate:
- who has 6+ years of experience building complex software products, including 2+ years as a team leader
- built distributed systems at scale, worked with large amount of components, integrations
- worked in self-managed environment in cross-functional teams
- led, mentored, and guided people towards better technical and product solutions
- Back: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Resque, Kafka, RSpec
- DevOps: AWS, Microservice infrastructure, Gitlab, Github
A candidate might expect a variety of tasks, including but not limiting to:
- leading, supporting and guiding the team to ensure effective and valuable outcome
- provide technical leadership during architectural design, feature implementation and code review
- assisting and mentoring new team members
- working on small, medium and big product initiatives, including but not limiting to integrations with 3rd party platforms, splitting monolith into separate front-end and back-end applications, contributing to the development of microservice architecture
In addition to professional expertise, we care that a person matches us mentally. So we also appreciate:
- openness and sincerity
- positivity and proactiveness
- being a team player.
With friendly relationships background, we truly trying to build self-managed teams giving them enough freedom and opportunities to build the product. We highly appreciate personal and professional expressions and activities.
If these values and team management challenges attract you - we will be glad to meet you on our team.