Hyperskill is an English-language platform where anyone can learn programming and Math. Our teaching is practice-based. A user selects a project that they want to create from the list, and gradually expands and upgrades it while studying relevant theory.
Now we are developing a new track, SQL for Data Analysis, and looking for an expert who will help us develop the track.
The main task of an expert are:
- Plan the SQL for Data Analysis track;
- Suggest how we could develop and improve our already published content;
- Consult the other team members in the area of expertise;
- Draft plans for topics (theoretic study materials);
- Or approve the plans suggested by the authors;
- Generate educational project ideas;
- Check new content and help our authors improve it.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Experience in data analysis (preferably in business);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of various DMBS;
- Data visualization;
- English: Intermediate or higher;
- Experience with teaching (nice to have but not required).
Conditions and compensation:
- Fully remote part-time job with flexible hours: you work at your own pace;
- Friendly and supportive international team;
- 5-7 hours of work a week;
- Compensation starts at 8$/hour (negotiable based on your qualifications).
To apply for this job, we would ask you to complete a simple test task. For more details, reply to this job posting.
The test task is unpaid, as we don’t intend to use it for any other purposes apart from hiring.