The international team of Weigandt Consulting invites software developers to join a big international project which includes migration and support of existing solutions, and modification and implementation of new systems.
You will contribute to the development, delivery, and maintenance of business solutions based on different technologies and products (Oracle Retail, Microsoft Azure, open-source products).
- Identify, analyze, and design functional and technical requirements;
- Participate in the design and implementation of technical, solution, and integration architecture;
- Create products configuration based on requirements;
- Design, develop, and execute data migration;
- Design, develop, and test application modules, required modifications and extensions;
- Assist in deployment activities and application go-live;
- Maintain, tune, and enhance implemented applications;
- Participate in support activities, while the data migration is happening.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of databases development (Oracle) including:
- Writing and refactoring SQL queries;
- Designing DB structures (tables, indexes, views, etc.) based on the functional and non-functional requirements;
- SQL queries performance tuning (ability to read and understand execution plans, identify bottlenecks, and resolve the issues);
- Linux shell scripting;
- Powershell scripting as a plus;
- Base Java EE development skill as a plus;
- Participation in Enterprise-grade projects (Retail, ERP, CRM, ECP);
- Requirements gathering and functional design development;
- Technical designs development;
- System integration design and development (ETL, web-services, etc.)
- Knowledge of integration middleware systems is a plus (Microsoft BizTalk, Oracle RIB, etc.)
- Understanding and knowing retail business as a big plus;
- Structured, analytical, and thorough working methods;
- Ability to learn and use new technologies and tools;
- Power of initiative, proven business attitude, self-confidence;
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
Your career with Weigandt Consulting:
- Weigandt Consulting GmbH is an ambitious, fast-growing international consulting company. We are constantly in search of capable, engaged staff members who are interested in careers in software engineering and wish to be part of our success;
- Opportunity to join a new, huge UK project;
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Benefits program: compensation of Professional, Workplace, Health, Children, Sports, Services, Culture expenses by your choice;
- Relocation package;
- Remote work with an opportunity to collaborate in the cozy coworking place (Armenia);
- Experienced team;
- Working with an international team on exciting and challenging projects.