Hello! We develop games and applications for adult audiences and are currently looking for a full-time content and community manager to join the team for a new project. The project is an application with sexual and romantic stories in English. The vacancy is remote, you can work from anywhere in the world. The company's head office is located in Cyprus, part of the team works remotely, part in the office We are looking for people who will be interested in making a successful project, enjoy its success and be successful with him, and not just be professionally tired from 9 to 6.
- 3 + years of design experience;
- Experience in Web/Mobile apps
- Good research, analytical, and visual design skills;
- Good portfolio showing your experience and potential(case studies + process description);
- Good data visualization skills, ability to operate and analyze substantial amounts of data;
- Hands-on experience in design tools such as Figma (or similar), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Experience with requirements elicitation, user research, information architecture, wireframes creation and prototyping, etc;
- Usability testing and design thinking workshops experience;
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills;
- Direct collaboration with Product Stakeholders, Product Team, and Users;
- Analyzing business needs, researching and implementing results into specific design solutions;
- Information architecture design (using mind mapping or other technics);
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the product design and searching for ways to improve the product;
- Development of wireframes (user flows, scenarios, UML diagrams, or similar) and mockups (layouts; assets, etc);
- Creating and preparation of scalable product design systems;
- Creating of prototypes (static and/or dynamic), testing of the offered decisions, and presentation of results to a team;
- Analysis and research of strengths and weaknesses of the product (quantitative and qualitative analysis);
- Transforming user research results into solutions that will improve user interaction and product interface.
We are looking freelancers for part-time job on the start with ability to got on full time in future.
Please specify your rates or desirable salary for half day work and send us your portfolio