Simple is in the top App Store Health & Fitness categories. App's audience keeps rapidly growing both in US and European markets - the number of downloads has already exceeded 12 million.
We are proud of our people, and we believe that Simple team is the central pillar of our success and the company's most valuable asset. So, if you are interested in health & wellness, enjoy solving none trivial tasks, and you've always aspired to become part of a global international project — we would love to hear from you!
Now we are looking for a CRM manager to build and maintain communication with our users via direct channels. We have millions of users in our base, interesting product and convenient tool for setting up trigger chains and conducting A/B tests.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in CRM Marketing (mobile B2C product is a plus);
- Experience in working with omni-channel communications, special offers and AB-testing;
- Data driven approach for decision making and understanding of basic product and monetisation metrics (ARPU, LTV, retention, etc);
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Develop and optimise customer lifecycle campaigns based on insights and customer needs;
- Segment customer base and generate hypotheses together with analyst;
- Work closely with Product team to define customer journey inside the product and notification strategy to support IT;
- Drive constant improvements to CRM initiatives through test and run approach;
- Channels' orchestration (Email, Push, In-app campaigns).
What you’ll get:
- A high-growth mobile product. Simple is always on top of the American and Australian stores, and we're now expanding across Europe;
- An open and democratic team communication. You can directly influence the product and its indicators;
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product. We consider candidates with different experiences, and we don't offer fixed salaries;
- An option stock program for every employee. So everyone is motivated to make the product better;
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance. We focus on your results, not hours;
- Top technical equipment, insurance, friendly and highly qualified colleagues, healthy snacks in our office's kitchen (if you are in Cyprus or in UK).