Acquire.io is building a world class conversational customer experience platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels.
We are hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer to ensure our services continue to be secure, run smoothly, and scale efficiently.
We as a team focus on:
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Building and maintaining monitoring, reporting, and centralized logging infrastructure.
- Enforcing security best practices across all our systems and environments.
- Doing scaling, patching, backup/restore, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting across all our systems and environments.
- Strong experience in Linux systems, networking, and troubleshooting.
- Enough development experience to write scripts and small programs.
- Enough relational databases experience to make backup/restore, to write selects with joins, subselects, and aggregate functions.
- Hands-on experience with IaC using Git, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the clouds AWS/GCP/Azure, preferably AWS.
- Hands-on experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- Good grasp of best practices in security areas such as access control, network policy, key handling.
- Fluent or Native Russian language knowledge and ability to write and read English texts.
- On-call shift availability several days a week.
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience with Nginx.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Hands-on experience with Grafana, Prometheus, Loki.
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Nodejs and Golang applications.
- Having knowledge/experience for fine-tuning MySQL/Postgres and optimizing slow queries.
- Having knowledge/experience for troubleshooting WebRTC issues (media servers, ICE, STUN, TURN, SDP, etc).
- Good spoken English communication skills.
- Remote work, flexible schedule
- Flexible approach for holidays and days off
- Work with highly qualified specialists, leading engineers from such as companies as Google, Mulesoft, Five9, etc.
- Opportunity for professional and career growth.
- Salary in US dollars